Because sometimes you just can’t even.
- Switch up your playlist. If you don’t follow Anita Cheung on Spotify, start there.
- Dance. I know it’ll feel ridiculous, but turn up the music and move. If you’re in public this might not be the best solution…or maybe it will.
- Read something that has nothing to do with what you’re creating. I always have Harry Potter on hand.
- Watch this.
- Read through this.
- Clean up your physical space. Those dishes you said you were going to do later, go do them. Make your bed, do a load of laundry.
- Follow @brit_gill on Pinterest and feast your eyes.
- Listen to any of these.
- Go for a walk without your phone—smell flowers, look at the clouds, breathe fresh air, smile at strangers.
- Touch yo’ self.
Words by Chloe Popove, 1/2 of Girls Who Say Fuck.